Saturday, May 29, 2021

Asking For Help Is Empowering. We All Need Help From Time To Time.

"Help!
I need somebody.
Help!
Not just anybody.
Help!
You know I need someone.
Help!"

-- John Lennon and Paul McCartney




The song's first verse continues, "when I was younger, so much younger than today, I never needed anybody's help in any way. But now these days are gone, I'm not so self-assured. Now I find I've changed my mind and opened up the doors." I just love the last part of that verse: "now I find I've changed my mind and opened up the doors."

We all have a lot going on in my life and I also know that we can all use some help from time to time. Realizing and accepting that can be transforming.

Sometimes for a range of reasons, we may resist reaching out and stop looking for solutions to our perceived problems or our feeling of being stuck. Yet, by not reaching out, we are destined to stay in that place when asking for help could propel us to new and unknown heights and happiness.

Whether you want to grow your business, get on a more rewarding path personally, or just want some ideas to feel better about yourself, making a decision to reach out and ask for some help is a great thing to do.

Jennifer House Coaching can be of service when you are ready to reach out. Let us give you some clarity and a renewed perspective toward your goals and desires. Call 530-310-6123 and let's talk about it.


No comments:

Post a Comment